Podcast: Todd's 20 Year Journey Into Veganism

Todd's 20 Year Journey Into Veganism

A Podcast by Dan at goingveganpodcast

Podcast Description:

Join Dan for health updates, vegan product reviews, and interviews with experts, industry insiders, and everyday people to learn how they approach living a vegan life.  

Episode Description:

Todd from San Diego joins me to talk about his 20 year journey with veganism, tennis, and his Instagram account!



Click HERE to listen on Apple Podcasts.


Click HERE to listen to the Podcast on Spotify.

Want more like this, plus simple recipes and other inspirational tid-bits?


Follow Me:  my.plant.based.adventures
Use My Hashtag:  #veganintentionnotperfection


Follow This Blog:  Enter your email address on the Home page to get automatic email updates of every post.


Like My Page: My Plant Based Adventures






Comments